If you've had an opportunity to visit all of our website pages, and download our franchise materials, you may be ready to proceed to the next step.
Scroll down the page where you can read about The Application Process for Todoroff's candidate franchisees.
|Jump To Top|
If you are ready to take the next step, then contact us via written correspondence, telephone, or email. We'll informally discuss the Todoroff's franchise program and our mutual business expectations. If both parties wish to proceed further, then we'll arrange an informal meeting. The application process follows:
- Contact The Todoroff Group, LLC
- Informal meeting
- Candidate franchisee signs the Non–Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Formal meeting
- Provide the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to the Candidate Franchisee
- Provide Franchise Application to the Candidate Franchisee
- Receive and evaluate the Candidate Franchisee's Franchise Application
- Candidate Franchisee works at a Todoroff's Original Coney Island restaurant for five business days
- The Candidate Franchisee and The Todoroff Group perform a mutual evaluation
- The Candidate Franchisee and The Todoroff Group each make a determination to accept the Candidate Franchisee into the Todoroff's Franchisee Training Program
- Candidate Franchisee signs the Todoroff's Franchise Agreement
- Franchisee starts the Todoroff's Franchisee Training Program
- Select the franchise site
- Start Construction
- Open the new Todoroff's Original Coney Island restaurant and provide on–site training
- Provide continuing franchisee support
We have provided a Franchise Application on this website that can you download, print, and review. The Franchise Application contains instructions for completing it and submitting it.
When you submit an application, neither you nor Todoroff's is obligated in any way. It is only the first step in a process that will assist you in learning about Todoroff's, and that provides Todoroff's with an opportunity to evaluate your qualifications.
We review and evaluate all applications. We arrange an interview for those candidate franchisees who exhibit potential for success within our franchise system. The interview generally covers your background, personal and professional goals, business experience, financial status, and your interest in Todoroff's, as well as your suitability for the challenges of owning and operating a Todoroff's Original Coney Island franchised restaurant.
If there is a mutual interest in proceeding to the next step, then we will arrange for you to spend time in a Todoroff's Original Coney Island restaurant working side–by–side with the staff and management. This preliminary experience provides two benefits:
It provides Todoroff's the opportunity to evaluate you in the restaurant environment.
It provides you the opportunity to take a close look at both Todoroff's and the restaurant environment.
Todoroff's will evaluate your financial position and your exposure in the restaurant environment. If both you and Todoroff's agree to proceed, then we will schedule the following milestones:
Sign the Franchise Agreement and purchase the Todoroff's franchise license.
Start your formal training.
Select a location and site for your Todoroff's Original Coney Island restaurant.
Todoroff's® Original Coney Island
Think Outside The Circle.
|Jump To Top|
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION TO BUY NOR AN OFFER TO SELL FRANCHISES. AN OFFERING CAN ONLY BE MADE BY AN OFFERING CIRCULAR THAT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND THE STATES IN WHICH AN OFFERING IS MADE. FRANCHISES WILL BE OFFERED FOR SALE ONLY IN THOSE STATES IN WHICH TODOROFF'S IS REGISTERED TO OFFER FRANCHISES FOR SALE OR IN WHICH REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED. REGISTRATION IN ANY STATE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE STATE NOR A FINDING BY THE STATE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE OR IN A TODOROFF'S OFFERING CIRCULAR IS TRUE, COMPLETE, AND NOT MISLEADING.
|Jump To Top|